Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, October 25, 2008
You have days spent thinking
"Do they not know me that well,
or is this all there really is?"
And then the missing starts
and the choking
and then it's hard to breath.
But spent is such a gorgeous word,
isn't it?
(What do you do with the leftover you?)
Because i'm too fast, right?
(Just because. And because I just
found the words and it's finally dark
enough to post.)
If I played hide-and-go-seek,
would you look for me in the darkness?
(I'm hiding behind that _______)
But waters too cold make drowning easy
and we'll travel in the fast lane
and watch red and yellow streaks
flash by
fear and danger concealed by pretty colours
(who says fear can only be smelt?)
We play games and get
Played in turn.
ex-oh, ex-oh
1:40 AM